random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Sunday, March 16, 2003

I live in my own little bubble of a world don't I?

So randomly surfing the web, looking at bloggers or xangas, whatever you call them and there are so many people that have them that I never knew! My goodness... I feel like I've been in the dark forever, but I guess that's what happens when you go to the U of C! *sigh* I wonder what life would have been like had I gone to Wellesley... or even NYU! oh goodness... that would have been BAD. Surrounded by all those stores, no tax on clothes... bad, I tell you, bad.

Okay, I REALLY should get back to studying for my finals. I think studying cancer biology only makes you a hypochondriac. I'm convinced that I am going to develop cancer because well.... I mean, I am exposed to radiation, I've been around carcinogens in TERRIBLE ventilation conditions and I eat like a slob. =)

Okay, really going to study...

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home