random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

stupid me thought reading my therapeutics text would help me fall asleep. now i have a ridiculous headache. FABULOUS.

in other news, i love my internship. i absolutely LOVE my internship. it's kind of crazy how happy i am with my job, despite working almost every day this week and not being able to wear jeans anymore.

what else? congrats to a certain someone with the new job. someone, i had a feeling about monday night that good things were going to happen but maybe that's just me watching too much Medium.

it's starting to get warmer which is also fabulous because then i can start wearing flats again! yay!

and last but not least, i've decided that i'm not going to ask boys out anymore or any variation on that question. i think i've met my quota for the year.

all right, bed time.

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home