random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

i love how i slaved away at the library for 5 hours on sunday studying for my pharmacology final only to miss getting an A in the class by 2 questions!

and then there's me and APC... the final that I started studying for while watching a Gossip Girl rerun and then stopped studying for so I could give my undivided attention to Medium. And what is the result for that class? I scraped by and got my A.

So! the way I see it... the more I watch TV, the better I do on my finals. Let's hope the formula works for my med chem final that I just took (mind you, I decided to watch all of American Idol last night instead of study. =)

yes folks, I am embracing the slacker within.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home