random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

well, this is a first. i need to go to the mall but i'm too lazy to get my $hit together and head out. *sigh* and i really do need a new pair of shoes for work because stupid me bought a crap load of ballet flats to wear to work but the weather has not been conducive to wearing ballet flats.

anyhow! i need to vent. i already vented today to my professor but i still need to vent. it's been a long and frustrating week. scratch that. this quarter has just been long and painful and honestly, after finding out that half of my class had a copy of the med chem final BEFORE the final, i feel like there's just no point in studying anymore. i can't compete with people who have answers to the exam before the exam- there's just no way. and while i know i've done my hardest this quarter to stay on top of everything, i still feel like i've let myself down.

i don't know. stress is a terrible thing. my shoulder has been acting up and i'm almost positive finals are to blame. and my eating has been all over the place too, although tonight i hope to be a little healther (soup and salad is the plan.)

anyhow! i probably should get going and try to run some errands. what a crappy, crappy, week. i keep hoping that something good will happen (perhaps acing all my finals?), to make it all better, but i'm not holding my breath anymore.

well, hopefully some quality time at the Gap and Banana Republic will do the trick.

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home