random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

let's hope i still have a shoulder after tomorrow. *sigh* i'm succumbing to the pain and seeing the doctor. one can only take so much ibuprofen before one develops an ulcer...

so i bombed my therapeautics exam. big surprise. honestly, i think i was suffering from holiday depression. NO JOKE. totally lacked motivation and I just wasn't the same person I was throughout fall quarter. but the old, workaholic me is slowly returning. Perhaps she went on hibernate for the winter but it's a new year and granted it's still winter, but i'm ready to turn this crappy quarter around.

second year, winter quarter - never my strong suit.

i'm going to do a lil studying tonight. really, i am. and! i'm going to be SUPER productive tomorrow. minimal shopping because i'm piss poor and need to pay my mortgage and assessments. *sigh*

all right, i've babbled enough. wish me luck tomorrow at the doc's.

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home