random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

family still sucks but i did some online retail therapy tonight.

got a new backpack (finally.) i also bought a new hoodie and a paint by numbers set tonight as some additional retail therapy.

instead of a new purse or pair of heels, i think i'm going to buy myself a new watch for my birthday/not failing fall quarter gift to myself. while i do like the watch my parents got me for my birthday one year, i'm allergic to the clasp and can only wear it for so long. and while i also like the paul frank watch i got for my birthday one year, it doesn't exactly make me look like the most professional intern around at work.

we'll see... almost done with the x-mas shopping. thanks goodness. exam beatings start up on the 8th...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home