random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Monday, December 03, 2007

4 more gifts and I will be DONE with my christmas shopping! yay!

so tonight, i trekked from one mall to another to get a birthday gift for someone who shall remain nameless. i hope said anonymous person appreciate the gift.

in any case! I was determined tonight to get as much christmas shopping done tonight before the exam beatings start up again. And I happy to say that I am rather impressed with my work. not to brag or anything, but the gifts i got this year are pretty nice, especially on my budget. i mean, i would like every one of them if i got them.

i caved tonight too. i bought myself a new watch. i thought about getting a coach watch but i settled for a nice, inexpensive skagen. i don't know why i feel guilty about buying it because i really haven't bought anything nice for myself since finishing finals.

all right, time to try and find out where a certain piece of apparel was made. trying to buy x-mas gifts that are not made in china is hard! just thought i'd share that.

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home