random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Monday, November 12, 2007

no new Fendi or Dior bag for me. =

1 final down, 3 to go. Despite not getting my 4.0 (it was a pipe dream after all) I think I'm going to finish this quarter fairly strong (of course blogging instead of studying right now probably isn't helping.) THUS! as a treat to myself, here are post-finals plans for Thursday:

- buy the new Alicia Keys album
- exchange jeans
- buy new laundry basket
- buy 2 pasta bowls
- buy a post-finals gift for myself.( to be determined)

The birthday one month from today. Here are things I'm hoping people will consider purchasing:
- Trader Joe gift cards
- a nice, dark backpack that will hold all my books/notes

I'm sure more birthday wish items will come to mind over the next 72 hours. I've also decided that after I graduate and am no longer in the red when it comes to money, the first thing I'm going to get is NOT a car, a new purse, or a watch. No folks- I'm getting a MAID.

Holy crap do I need one now...

off to torture myself, I mean study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home