random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I cannot stand the people at the UW-Madison. I don't understand how hard it is to be helpful. If you're a student advisor, isn't your job supposed to be to advise and help rather than be judgmental and condescending? I'm so annoyed right now and I need to vent. All I want is to take a normal bio course, learn about something I haven't learned before. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp? And why, as an advisor, would you assume that the UW is a person's FIRST CHOICE!? Do they realize how awful the state of Wisconsin really is!??! Not to mention, why would you assume that as a person who already has their bachelor's degree in Biology is looking to re-take all their courses!?!? How exactly does that help advance a person's learning!?!

I'm so frustrated. Now, I'm thinking about just taking this stupid econ course because I am sick of dealing with all the dumb bio people. I don't understand how people can be so clueless and stupid. I was spoiled. Honestly, I was spoiled by going to school in Chicago and going to the U of C where the staff there isn't stupid and condescending and judgmental and actually understand that people like to advance their learning, not repeat it over and over again.

I need to get out of this state. Now, I'm thinking I'm becoming desparate. Whatever it takes to go is starting to sound better and better every day....

Gosh I really can't stand how dumb the people are in this state. It's like Wisconsin is a punishment for past bad deeds.

Please help. Help me get out of Madison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home