random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Exercise tips from someone who doesn't exercise much:
Do not underestimate pilates workouts. Might not hurt much when you're doing it, but you definitely feel it the next day.
Doing kickboxing workouts, on a carpet, without socks and shoes is a BAD idea.

I think I'm going to sleep well tonight. I'm hoping this new little workout will help me regain strength in my arm and shoulder. I'm supposed to be lifting weight but I figure, this way it's more fun and interesting.

It occurred to me today what has been bothering me lately isn't really that important. I faced my biggest fears already and I came out okay. I guess I forgot that I had the answers I needed all along.

Now, if only I could fit into my old jeans...

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home