random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Sunday, October 20, 2002

Since when did Frank like Third Day? What Third Day song does he like?

I must be out of it.

Anyhow! B & R was a big success and a certain event chair who shall remain nameless should be incredibly grateful that a certain assistant chair was so kind to have gone on TWO ice runs. But everyone had fun and everyone was really happy so all is and went well. Well... almost.

There are still some people who are VERY behind on their Bachelor of Arts Essay but those people shall also remain nameless.

I cleaned my room tonight and so did my roommate. Our room is starting to look VERY cute! (you'll be so jealous soon.)

Okay, Kathy needs to catch up on some lost z's. And as I said yesterday night, "When the clock hits 1, I don't turn into a pumpkin. I turn into a mean nasty bitch." But it's past 1 and I'm not in a bitchy mood. JUST exhausted. *sigh*

In less than 24 hours, fall recruitment will be over. FINALLY.

in another two weeks, i'll let you know who my new little sister is!

blog later.
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home