random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Monday, May 22, 2006

So I didn't get all my $hit packed up in time. *sigh* I tried my best but it just didn't work out in the end. I think I made a valiant effort though the family may think otherwise.

I start the bullshit bio course tomorrow. Gosh, I hope my bitterness isn't too noticeable. Thank goodness I look like I COULD still be in college otherwise it would supremely suck to be way older than everyone else in this class. I hope I don't have to have a partner for these labs. Ugh.

There is something therapeautic about deleting names and numbers from your cellphone. Seriously, there is. I'm feeling better already.

I suppose I should get ready for class. Let the countdown to July 1st begin now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home