random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Friday, July 23, 2010

What I'm thinking right now....

- My poor Quincy (i.e. Camry) is getting beat up! He got hit in the parking lot at work the other night.
- I'm never getting a new car so long as I keep this job.
- I wish my stuff would magically go into boxes on its own.
- Why are guys such boneheads some times?
- I feel like I'm spending so much more money now that I actually make money.
- I wish I had a normal work schedule sometimes.
- I wish I wasn't working another stretch of 10 days straight.
- I can't wait until next weekend.
- I don't know if I'll get another workout in this week.
- I miss my friends.
- My nephews are getting amazingly cute.
- I want a vacation.
- To go to the reception or not?
- I wonder if Eddie Bauer really will give me a new backpack.
- Someone needs to start studying for his boards.
- Three of my exes are getting married this year.
- I don't remember the last time I was in Hyde Park.
- I don't remember the last time I actually saw my parents.
- I work too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home