random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Monday, January 28, 2008

so! karma did not reward me with an A on my pharmacology exam today. f. I'm kind of peeved with myself because I totally could have gotten an A had I not made STUPID mistakes... stupid f-ing benzodiazipines used for seizures instead of abstaining from alcohol.... and abilify TOTALLY can cause hyperglycemia which is why diabetics should be aware! argh. f. f. f.

anyhow! now I have NO buffer going into finals for pharmacology. All GPA hope lies with Drug Liter. Fabulous.

did i mention I have a therapeutics exam this Friday and a wonderful Med Chem exam on Monday? That's right folks... my ass is getting served this week.

*sigh*

well, it was nice being smart or feeling smart for a few months....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home