random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

goodness. I'm exhausted and it's only been my second day at work with JCR. I know you (my token blog reader) are dying to know how the swanky internship is going. Well, like I said, it's only been my second day. But! I thought I'd share my impressions thus far with you. So, without further ado...

10 things I love about my internship so far
1) I get to sit, in a chair.
2) I work across the street from Oak Brook mall.
3) The company posts articles daily about hospitals and the issues in healthcare on the internal website. I don't even have to check CNN for something interesting to read!
4) It's business casual, thus an excuse for me to shop.
5) Only a 10 min drive from my condo!
6) The nice, FREE messenger bag I got to put my stuff in.
7) The people I work with are SUPER professional! (slightly intimidating, but I'll take it.)
8) Tuscany deli.
9) It's nothing like Epic.
10) People are impressed when I tell them where I'm interning now. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home