random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ingrates.

Ugh. I absolutely CANNOT stand the people that my parents associate with. I think out of the hundreds of people they claim are their "friends" and mind you, "close friends" I like maybe 5. It's amazing how stupid and incompetent these people are, let alone their children!!

I love how my parents do not want to admit that their kids are actually competent and smart but when we do something well, they have NO problem taking credit for being our parents and teaching us what we know. If I've learned anything from them, it's do the EXACT OPPOSITE because both of them lack rational, common sense and have the WORST sense of character. I am never going to let people take advantage of me the way some of their so-called friends do. Quite frankly, you tick me off once, I'll let you know. You piss me off, you're out of my life. My stupidity tolerance level is only so high and if my parents weren't my parents, believe me, I wouldn't be speaking to these people.

And yet again... if someone is freaking SPEAKING TO YOU IN ENGLISH, STOP TALKING IN MANDARIN!!

dumbasses. If you're going to live and work in the states, freaking try and speak English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home