random babble from yours truly

i think the title sums it up pretty well.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Stupid f*cking people!

If you don't want to piss me off, avoid the following:

-speaking to me in Mandarin when I answer the phone and say "Hello? Who's calling?" If I speak to you in English, what the hell makes you think I'm going to start spewing Mandarin!!? And then when I tell you I don't understand you and don't speak mandarin, don't freaking ask me again, "You don't understand Chinese?" IDIOT! Isn't that why I just told you??

-If I tell you it's mandated by the law that we need to give someone 48 hours notice before we enter their residence, don't f*cking start throwing a hissy fit and questioning me about it!

- when I say DIRECTLY ACROSS from a football field, why the hell are you asking me if it's next to a park? Since when did a football field resemble a children's playground?

Oh my gosh. I cannot stand stupid people. I don't care if English is your second language or you have a Ph.D...use you freaking brain already! Am I really to believe you're THAT stupid?

Gosh, I can't stand stupid people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home